Artist & Philosopher | leviseur.com | Founder NeuroArt.org | Ethics & AI safety | Berlin, Berkeley, San Francisco, Munich.
Some biographical fragments:
* M.A. Philosophy (LMU Munich with stints at UC Berkeley. Analytic Ethics, Philosophy of Mind)
* Cognitive Neuroscience Ph.D. research at IMP/GRP Munich about "Attention and Consciousness in Blindsight and Riddoch-Syndrome". Discontinued after three years due to institutional changes.
* Theatre and Film Dramaturgy, Assistant Director, Editor.
* Co-Founder and Creative Director of a Berlin based web video production company.
* Web development, text & concept, branding, video production for agencies and as a freelancer.
* Art: Painting, Drawing, Digital Art, Performance Art, Video Art, Installations, Sound and Photography. Built a chat-bot that talks about art during a Digital Art History hackathon. Some public speaking.
Cognitive Neuroscience, Neurophilosophy, Neuroesthetics, Digital Art History, AI and Art, Ethics.
Interested despite sucking at it:
Chess, music, playing guitar
Currently working on:
– The Foundation of Ethics with application to AI safety / AI alignment.
– Art on Mars. New Art for a New Planet.
Invited by: Stefanie Beckmann
if the data has not been changed, no new rows will appear.
|August 08, 2022||1,200||+100||+9.1%|
|March 23, 2022||1,100||+100||+10.0%|
|March 11, 2022||1,000||+25||+2.6%|
|January 09, 2022||975||+65||+7.2%|
|December 02, 2021||910||+38||+4.4%|
|October 24, 2021||872||+43||+5.2%|
|September 18, 2021||829||+245||+42.0%|