Founder and CEO of Crave Global
Los Angeles, CA. 🇺🇸🇰🇷🇨🇳🚀🔥✝️
Email: [email protected]
CRAVE is the first technology and data-driven platform for global celebrities to monetize their fans in China. We manage everything from social media to creating their own IP and Brand. Our clients include NBA, NFL, Soccer, Music, Beauty celebrities. We are a true partner for the Chinese consumer market.
🎖LA 🎖London 🎖HK 🎖Shanghai
Co-Founder of InnoVAI. Leading AI/Data company.
🎖Black Kestral Group / General Partner
🏅Extol Capital- Family Office VC Fund.
🏅Thesis: invest in Global consumer/tech companies and help them establish in China.
🏅Invested in 18 companies in the last 4 years.
🏅2 companies bankrupt. 2 companies exit with M&A and IPO
🏅Former Investment Banker for China Renaissance.
🏅Led fundraising for Bytedance, Meituan, Didi Taxi, Grab, Kuaishou, Bilibili, VIPKid etc.
🦮 I've worked in Wall Street for over 20 years. NYC, Seoul, China, LA. It’s been a fantastic ride and enjoyed every minute meeting so many interesting and amazing people. Here are 25 lessons I learned and still learning.🚀🚀
1) First impressions last a long time.
2) Never be late
3) Believe nothing is beneath you.
4) Don't wait for someone else to replace the toner.
5) Do everything with enthusiasm.
6) Never complain.
8). Never promote yourself; let others promote you; promote others.
10) Know your limitations; ask for help.
11) Manage expectations
12) Listen carefully.
13) Ask questions.
14) Consider how you can add the greatest amount of value to the greatest number of people.
15) Seek out mentors
16) Build relationships
17) Treat everyone with respect.
18) Have integrity, humility, perspective, sense of humor. Admit mistakes.
19) Dream, take risks, reach for the stars.
20) Win unwinnable wars.
21) Be a team player
22) Live a balanced life
23) Take an assistant to lunch
24) Be a relationship builder.
25) Unethical behavior is unforgivable.
26) Be a giver and not a receiver. Learn to enjoy giving and helping others without motives.
27) MOST IMPORTANT: TRUST GOD and SERVE!
Invited by: Jason Ma
if the data has not been changed, no new rows will appear.
|May 14, 2022||1,500||+100||+7.2%|
|September 22, 2021||1,400||+35||+2.6%|
|August 18, 2021||1,365||+1||+0.1%|
|June 22, 2021||1,364||+3||+0.3%|
|June 15, 2021||1,361||-1||-0.1%|
|June 08, 2021||1,362||+6||+0.5%|
|June 02, 2021||1,356||-3||-0.3%|
|May 25, 2021||1,359||+21||+1.6%|
|May 16, 2021||1,338||+9||+0.7%|