VILOVES is an NGO formed in 2020, advocating for the protection of the rights of the children with special needs and mental health illness to help them meet their basic needs and to expand their opportunities to reach their full potential and to empower them by all means not only within Villimalé but across the whole nation.
Viloves believes that the protection of rights of mentally ill and children with all forms of disabilities are integral to the human development. Thus, we are committed to advocate to ensure the protection of the rights of the most disadvantaged children, especially those with all forms of disabilities and to build their capacity by formulating appropriate policies, laws and by-laws that ensure the delivery of services for children with special needs and their families.
To aspire to support the children with all forms of disabilities, providing and supporting the mental health of their parents with love, respect, justice, hope and joy and by working to shape a more just and compassionate society by educating them with awareness programs.
To aspire to be recognized as the most caring NGO “a hand up” to children with all forms of disabilities and supporting the mental health of their parents with continuous awareness by respecting their dignity, sharing our hope, and encouraging them to take control of their own destiny.
Our Key Values
We are motivated and governed by the following nine key values to which we are aligned.
1. Dedication– Loyalty in our service to our mission, vision and values.
2. Compassion– Welcoming and serving all in need with empathy and without judgement.
3. Justice– Committed to working towards social justice and human dignity.
4. Hope– Rejuvenating people and children in need with the hope for the future.
5. Respect– Service to all regardless of socioeconomic background, health, gender or political opinions.
6. Integrity– Promoting, maintaining and adhering to our mission, vision and values.
7. Empathy– Establishing rapport based on respect, trust, friendship and perception.
8. Advocacy– Working to transform the causes of differences and discrimination, challenging the causes of human injustice.
9. Courage with Islamic Values–Encouraging spiritual growth with Islamic values, welcoming innovation and bringing a better change.
📧 [email protected]
Facebook: Vi Loves
We are a community that embraces individuallity. We will respect everybody and will not disclose anything you share with us.
|June 10, 2022||2,100||+100||+5.0%|
|March 12, 2022||2,000||+72||+3.8%|
|November 22, 2021||1,928||+2||+0.2%|
|November 20, 2021||1,926||+1||+0.1%|
|November 11, 2021||1,925||+1||+0.1%|
|November 09, 2021||1,924||+4||+0.3%|
|November 07, 2021||1,920||-2||-0.2%|
|November 06, 2021||1,922||+1||+0.1%|
|November 05, 2021||1,921||+2||+0.2%|
|November 04, 2021||1,919||+1||+0.1%|
|November 03, 2021||1,918||+3||+0.2%|
|November 01, 2021||1,915||+1||+0.1%|
|October 31, 2021||1,914||+1||+0.1%|
|October 30, 2021||1,913||+2||+0.2%|
|October 29, 2021||1,911||+3||+0.2%|
|October 28, 2021||1,908||+550||+40.6%|