Authentic connection is a vital part of healing for our bodies and minds. In the safe, loving, and accepting space, we can explore the best ways to remove obstacles to healing, alleviate suffering, and deepen our capacity to heal.
Who should join? Any of the following…
– Those who are impacted by a condition (e.g., anxiety, depression, chronic illness) or circumstance (e.g., loss of a job or loved one) who are looking to heal and move forward
– Those who are dealing with a sense of loneliness
– Those who are wanting more authethic, deep and intimate conversation rather than superficial chit chat
– Those who are wanting a sense of community and connection
– Those who are wanting to practice self-expression and vulnerability
– Those who are wanting to feel more happy and alive
– Both Introverts and Extroverts!
Healing circles are safe environments in which those who are impacted by a condition or circumstance can share their experiences and harvest collective wisdom. The work of a healing circle is to allow each one of us to be our most authentic self. Being fully seen, heard and understood in a circle has the potential to heal deep hurts, be it a physical pain or a deep sorrow of the heart. When we are received by others who have the capacity to hold our pain with a loving, non-judgmental acceptance, we can start to believe that we are whole, perfect and complete (like a circle) and the emotional healing can begin.
– Treat each other with kindness and respect.
– Listen with compassion and curiosity.
– Honor each other’s unique ways to healing and don’t presume to advise or fix or try to save each other
– Hold all stories shared in the circle in confidence.
– Trust that each of us has the guidance we need within us.
– Rely on the power of silence to access that guidance
– If anyone in the circle makes you feel uncomfortable, please communicate so to the facilitator. Join the Facebook group www.Facebook.com/groups/authentichealingcircle . Follow founder @dralicefong . Open to collaborations!
Treat each other with kindness and respect
Listen with compassion and curiosity
Honor each other’s unique ways of healing and don’t presume to advise or fix or try to save each other
Hold all stories shared in the circle in confidence
|June 09, 2022||2,900||+100||+3.6%|
|April 09, 2022||2,800||+100||+3.8%|
|March 18, 2022||2,700||+100||+3.9%|
|March 10, 2022||2,600||+344||+15.3%|
|November 21, 2021||2,256||+11||+0.5%|
|November 18, 2021||2,245||+6||+0.3%|
|November 16, 2021||2,239||+9||+0.5%|
|November 13, 2021||2,230||+17||+0.8%|
|November 10, 2021||2,213||+1||+0.1%|
|November 09, 2021||2,212||+3||+0.2%|
|November 07, 2021||2,209||+4||+0.2%|
|November 03, 2021||2,205||+3||+0.2%|
|November 02, 2021||2,202||+3||+0.2%|
|November 01, 2021||2,199||+4||+0.2%|
|October 31, 2021||2,195||+3||+0.2%|
|October 30, 2021||2,192||+15||+0.7%|
|October 29, 2021||2,177||+10||+0.5%|
|October 28, 2021||2,167||+3||+0.2%|
|October 27, 2021||2,164||+446||+26.0%|
|August 27, 2021||1,718||+6||+0.4%|
|August 26, 2021||1,712||+27||+1.7%|
|August 25, 2021||1,685||+7||+0.5%|
|August 24, 2021||1,678||+9||+0.6%|
|August 23, 2021||1,669||+10||+0.7%|
|August 22, 2021||1,659||+15||+1.0%|
|August 21, 2021||1,644||+65||+4.2%|
|August 20, 2021||1,579||+11||+0.8%|
|August 19, 2021||1,568||+2||+0.2%|
|August 17, 2021||1,566||+5||+0.4%|
|August 15, 2021||1,561||+3||+0.2%|